Special Charter / Charism
- The charism of our founding order, the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions.
- The 1981 Integration Agreement (between the Catholic Diocese and Ministry of Education) following the Integration Act of 1975.
- Taking special care to build a strong sense of community.
- Fostering cultural pursuits, integrated with a sense of faith in Christ.
- A concern for those who are “poor in spirit”.
- An openness to learn from other cultures.
- Personal Integrity and Responsibility
- Shalom (or Peace)
We define this as:
Our students are:
- Proud of their appearance
Our staff and students:
- Appreciate their freedom
- Respect the freedom of others
- Live harmoniously with others
- Value equal opportunities for everyone
- Value other people, encourage them and celebrate their successes
Staff and students will strive for peace both with themselves and with one another.
- Trust in God
Holy Thursday - Stations of the cross
This day is a significant event for the students each year. The senior students look forward to creating and leading their own stalls.